Landlords - Full Management
If time is not your on your side, you will need a full service agent who handles everything in house and who you can wholly depend on to manage all your property needs. That’s where we come in to provide the following service:
- Free no obligation rental valuation of your property carried out by an experienced member of staff.
- Your property advertised in house, on our website, and the two main property website portals Rightmove and Zoopla ensuring it gets maximum exposure.
- Accompanied viewings carried out by experienced staff, flexible viewing times for prospective tenants who are working.
- Vetting and referencing of all tenants, minimising the unlikely event of selecting an unsuitable tenant and to give our landlord peace of mind.
- The drawing up and completing a compliant Tenancy Agreement, which will always be for six months to start with.
- An emergency 24/7 contact number to allow tenants to ring in with any property issues, all necessary works carried out by trusted and insured contractors. All repairs are only carried out with landlords approval.
- Collection of the rent on a monthly basis on your behalf which will be forwarded onto you less management fees to your nominated bank. A monthly statement is also sent to you with a full breakdown of that months account.
- Inventory will be carried out before your tenant moves in, this will be crossed checked when they vacate the property, any issues will be dealt with via the bond that we hold.
- We can arrange the Energy Performance Certificate, Gas Safety and Electrical Safety Certificates for you in order to keep your property compliant.
- Property inspections are carried out, with a report being sent onto the landlord highlighting any issues and recommendations if any.
- We can arrange professional cleaning of your property to prepare it for the next let, remember if you are handing over a clean and tidy property the tenant is more than likely to keep it that way!
By using Welvan Property Services you will also donate to Macmillan Cancer Support.
Click one of the images above to enter the Macmillan site.